Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Change'll do ya' good

I am emerging from the stultifying depression of last year to a better place.  My wife gave birth to our second child, a daughter, Emily Hope, and I have given notice to the Low T Center that I will stop working with them after 6 December 2013.  Emily joins Ethan each day in plastering grins on my face.  They are the cutest kids, and so much fun!  The decision to move on job-wise was multifactorial.  I will not easily make as much money with another Monday -- Friday job, but I believe that it is clearly time to move on, and I have chosen to record the progress of that endeavor elsewhere.  I will continue to describe some aspects of it here, but this will be more a record of personal growth and development, I think.  I continue to welcome input and perspective, and will never be ashamed of, nor brag about, the personal transparency that I have presented here.  We are only on this earth for such a brief while.  May we effect positive change in all with whom we come in contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment